Monday, April 16, 2012

June VBS Camp to Camp Harghita

I have to admit that I was a little nervous on my way to the first team meeting, but those feelings were quickly replaced by total excitement as soon as I arrived! I was so happy to meet the others from the Illinois area and can't wait to get to know the others on the team. My mind is whirling and    and I'm eager to get working on the plans. Today I shared with my Sunday School class of first and second graders that I was going and asked them if they would be prayer partners for us. I was thrilled when I started the sentence that "We'd really like for each of those kids to know..." and they finished my sentence with ..."that God loves them!" Their excitement just fueled mine.  I'm looking forward to our next meeting  : )

posted by Karen Goy- 2012 VBS Camp mission trip participant

No comments: