Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Reflections

May the God who give endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. – that was our “theme verse” for our trip.  So a year before we returned to Romania God was “gluing” our team together.  My heart had been burdened for the children of Romania long before I went for the first time two years ago.

But, this year it was extremely difficult to leave.  I love Romania, the people, the country, the beautiful children.  I asked the Lord for many opportunities to share Jesus and this year the doors were wide open.  I thank Gabi for the privilege of being able to share a few words with the parents of the students at the Point of Hope Development Center (CDC) and I thank Jesus for those moments when I could look into a child’s eyes and tell them that Jesus really does love them and that He will never leave them.  I continue to lift up the ministry of Another Child Foundation, the teachers, translators, Dacian and Gabi. 


In His strong hands with you, Jill Stojkovic

No comments: