Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Summer of Service and Some GREAT PICS!!


It was only four weeks but Bailey Hebert surely got a lot accomplished for the Lord in that time. Bailey describes just how impactful a mission trip can be. Bailey's 'Summer Internship' with Another Child Foundation is just another opportunity for people to get more involved in alleviating some of the social injustice in the world. Building relationships is what Another Child Foundation is all about. 


My relationship with Romania began three years ago my freshmen year of high-school. I had always been interested in missions, and whenever I heard about our church's mission trip to Romania I thought it would be a cool trip. Little did I know, That first years ten day trip would start a three year long journey of going back every summer and falling more in love every year. This summer I had the wonderful opportunity to serve as an intern in Romania for the month of July, and I wish I had the words to describe how amazing my time there was. God has the most amazing things planned for Romania, and being able to be apart of that this summer was wonderful. From the Point of Hope program for at risk gypsy children to group home outreaches, God is using Another Child Foundation in huge ways. I loved every moment of my internship, and I can't wait to go back next summer. I encourage everyone all the time to consider going on one of the many missions opportunities in Romania, because you absolutely won't regret it. - Bailey Hebert


No comments: