Friday, July 25, 2014

"I Will Leave a Piece of My Heart in Romania"

Sometimes you just know that God is at work when he brings people from such diverse cultures and
backgrounds and has success. A time in which God is revealed to a group of adorable children who bring tremendous emotional baggage to the table. But somehow God is able to knit a team of people together for this exact purpose. Below Tina Anderson share with us the unique and amazing ministry going on within ACF, Fundatia Buckner, and Romania.

It never ceases to amaze me how God is able to work through the lives of ordinary people in order to accomplish extraordinary things. This has been an amazing experience. I feel so blessed that God called me to participate in this trip. These kids are so unique and lovable in so many ways.  It has been so exciting watching these kids open up and share their hearts with the entire team. I am so thankful for the combined efforts of Fundatia Buckner, Another Child Foundation, the Interns, Interpreters, the WCBC team Romania, and all of those who supported us - working together to accomplish God's plan to bring love to these children. This week has not been without difficulties. We have each been stretched and tested and as a result, we have grown in our own faith. The VBS program appeared to be a success as we witnessed the children opening up and participating more and more each day. I will be leaving a piece of my heart in Romania when it is time to go. I know that God will continue to care for, provide for, and protect these children in the days & years to come. I will miss them and I will pray that God continues to bring Godly people into their lives. I thank God from the depths of my heart for this amazing experience!  -Tina Anderson

No comments: