Monday, July 13, 2015

The Mission Trip Just Keeps Getting Better!


Donna with children from the Point of Hope
Development Center during the ACF Sponsors Day!
 "Wow!! This has been quite an experience! And each day keeps getting better!
After meeting all of the children Sunday when they arrived at camp, it didn't take long for them to steal my heart. They have such loving, giving hearts - they are very unselfish - always looking out for one another and their needs!  Even the team members - they think of us first - giving us items that are meant for them and serving us in any way they can by something as kind as clearing our dishes off the table to splitting a bite-size candy in half to share with us - God has given me an opportunity to learn some valuable lessons from these kids!  This evening Noemi gave me a gift - her craft that she just finished making - signing it on the back: "Noemi Love". It will certainly be hung on my frig when I go home. :)  I have received so many hugs and realize that God's Love isn't confined within boundaries - it is universal - and at this camp it is shared constantly - no words needed :) We have a unique way of communicating with each other! God has a way of making everything possible! I am very blessed to be here in this place at this time." - Donna VonHolten"
 
The team enjoying their first Romanian meal
 

No comments: