Monday, April 11, 2016

Overflowing Heart!

Alicia Carter
ACF Development Manager
"Wow God!" These words have crossed my mind and left my mouth countless times since I have become part of the ACF family. I'm in total awe of how God has been transforming and equipping me to do my part. God has blessed me with such great opportunities from meeting with diverse and fascinating Pastors who are following the call of God on their lives to now having the opportunity to go to Romania in May! I can hardly wait to meet each child! My heart is overflowing with joy and gratitude to be able to go to Romania so soon!
As I learn more about the the heart of ACF and what it strives to do, I am beyond humbled to be a part of a foundation that is making such a difference in the world and thrilled to see what God has planned for it's future!
"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior"
This chorus from the song Oceans by Hillsong perfectly sums up the many steps of faith God has called me to take recently. In this new journey of my life, I feel a little like Peter when Jesus called him out on the water. I sense God stretching my faith and reminding me that as I'm becoming the voice for the ACF children, it's in His strength and not my own. And with God we KNOW that all things are possible! I look forward to what great things God has in store!

No comments: