Thursday, October 20, 2016

ACF's Fan Friday Part 6


Dan & LIz Loster with New Life youth

Live in Sterling, IL and attend New Life Lutheran Church in Sterling

Became connected to ACF 5 or more years ago when Liz was in charge of collecting shoes for the shoe drive at her church. She later went on an ACF mission trip to Romania


Why should others get involved?

The reason I believe that others should become involved with AFC is that Another Child succeeds in serving others in word and deed. It is a "hands on" foundation that serves Romanian children directly without the many layers of management of other ministries. The biggest reason to become involved is to know that AFC truly does make a difference to the children it serves. I pray regularly for God to continue to guide and bless Another Child Foundation. 


What does ACF do very well in your eyes?

While at the Point of Hope Development Center I was able to fully understand what a point of hope ACF truly is for the children it serves. I appreciated the direction and purpose I saw in every employee- they are "caring for the least of these " and doing it well always deeply caring for the children while sharing and teaching The Word.

Why do we continue to support this cause?

I continue to support AFC because I believe it succeeds in fulfilling the Great Commission of  "go therefore, and make disciples." I heard Tim speak at our church a couple of years ago. His message was " just do SOMETHING " . Well those words spoke to my heart and before I knew what happened I was on a flight to Romania to "just do SOMETHING!"




No comments: