Thursday, October 27, 2016

ACF's Fan Friday Part 7


Emily, Tricia, Ian, Jon and Kaitlyn Danley

Live in East Moline, IL and attend Christ United Methodist Church in East Moline, IL

Became connected to ACF in 2012 when people from a previous ACF trip shared with the congregation. We have been supporting ACF since our first trip in 2013.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Why should others get involved?

Please consider becoming involved with ACF. I am so glad that God opened this door for my daughter, Kaitlyn and I. The blessings that we have encountered on our missions sure are something special. If you hear God calling your name to Romania go! Or, if he is calling you to monetarily help support this organization, be assured that yes, it is good. Just like God, he is good, all the time!


What does ACF do very well in your eyes?


The resources donated are being used to develop the Point of Hope School. This institution is filling an important need, in a  blighted and hopeless community. Here, children have access to food, clean water, education, after school care, and tutoring. Parents also have the tools available at the school to learn skills such as cooking, sewing, woodworking, and handyman trades.  Life skills that these people can use to provide for their families. Also, supporting the orphaned children in Romania, securing in them education, bringing out their talents, and instilling the love of Jesus our Savior is the foundation of what ACF provides.

Why do we continue to support this cause?

We continue to support ACF because this is an organization, that when I give my resources, I can be assured it is being put to very good use. I have seen this for myself on both missions that my teenage daughter and I attended.





No comments: