Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A New Blessing

With great joy, I have the honor to introduce you to a precious new blessing! Lumi and Paul, the group home parents, have welcomed a precious baby boy into their family! Isn't he amazing?!
Welcome baby David!
When I was in Romania this past summer, Lumi told us that she was pregnant. I of course, was thrilled for her and Paul! It has been awesome to watch God move in their lives and to see their prayers being answered! David is a testament of God's faithfulness!

"For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him."
1 Samuel 1:27

Please join me in welcoming him, thanking God for him and praying for him!

1 comment:

Dennis and Swanna Lofton said...

Hey, how'd you get a picture already? Dennis and I will be going to the hospital today to check out the little man. Hope to have more pics (and if I'm lucky, will be able to hold him!!!!!!!) We get to be grandparents again! Do you see the big smile on my face?