Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Captured Heart!


Aubrey "all in" with the kids she is serving!
 "Wow, what a beautiful, wonderful, love-filled day to put it simply.  But honestly, how can one put into words an experience so impactful that you know it has changed your life forever.  Now, I am not just saying this, I can feel a difference, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally because of these kids. They are so kind, generous, loving kids who have been dealt more sorrow and suffering in life than many of us can even imagine.  Yet, they look out for each other and are so willing to give love to us, only strangers a few days ago.  Even though we don't all speak the same language, I have found that love is universal.  I can see God and His love in these kids.  They are the perfect example for love and hope.  They have captured my heart in the best way possible that I don't want it to end.  I did not know one day, one week, could be filled with so much happiness and love.  I Thank God for every second that I can be here.  I absolutely love these kids.  This has been an exciting and eye-opening adventure so far and I cannot wait to see what God still has in store." - Aubrey Molln
 
 

No comments: