Saturday, July 11, 2015

An Amazing First Day!

"We're in Romania! Long airplane rides, long bus rides, very little sleep, you can only imagine the amount of jet lag going on here.  Today we toured at the Peles Castle and the Black Church, and then we traveled... a LOT.  After we travel, we will be working at the Point of Hope which is the school in Tarnaveni.  There, we will help with the pre-school through 7th grade, and then we will get to meet the kids who we sponsor and give them gifts.  I am super excited to meet a little boy names Denis! He is five years old and he is so adorable!  I am looking forward to creating a bond with him and making this sponsorship a more personal one.  I believe these mission trips are all about relationships.  I hope and pray that each and every one of our team members and children gets out of this trip what I did last year and more! Please be praying for all of us to make life-long friendships with each other!  Thank you for all of the prayers up until now as well! See you all in a little while! - Josie Lind" 



 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom(Donna VonHolten), Dad and I were talking this morning and he is sending his love to you and he said he is enjoying looking at all the pictures. I send my love and hugs to you also. Love, Tammy

Anonymous said...

You are all in our prayers! Kathy & Dave Ramp - Christ UMC East Moline