Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Second Time to Romania!

"Today I have re-toured Brasov and the Peles Castle, which is great, they are both places worth experiencing twice, but I'm really excited about tomorrow. Last year I felt that we didn't get enough time in Tarnaveni and this time we will get to spend almost a whole day.Emoji We met very few children who attend The Point of Hope last year, but this time we will get to take pictures and play games with all of them. I have faith that God's going to bring glory to himself in ways I would have never expected and I can't wait. After tomorrow's visit at Point of Hope is over, we will leave Tarnaveni to begin a week at Camp Harghita where we will be reunited with some of the orphan
kids we met last year, as well as meet some new kids this year. We have an AWESOME V.B.S. and other camp activities planed for the camp kids and even though I know for a fact that there will be plenty of things that just won't go just the way I thought it should, I know that God is in control and will work in amazing and unexpected ways and I'm so super excited to see what he has in store for the us these next few days. - Katy Anderson"



 

 

 


No comments: