Sunday, July 12, 2015

Reflections from the Heart!

"Today was full of memories that I'll carry with me forever.  Its an amazing feeling to make great friendships in such a short amount of time.  At the beginning of the day I was just learning some of the names of these kids and by the end of the day we were glued to each other's sides.  Its really heartwarming to have people you just met and can't even speak the same language as, showing you such unconditional love." - Julie Edlefson
 



"Today was overall a wonderful day and I built some strong relationships.  One boy in particular I bonded really well with and I had a hard time saying goodnight to him. It amazed me how easy it was to connect with the kids even when I couldn't speak their language.  It really shows how God can do wonderful things." - Kaitlyn Danley

God can do, is doing and will continue to do amazing things through the people He send to Romania to minister to the children He has entrusted to our care. Over the next 6 days the team will be proclaiming Gods love through the activities they have planned for these 40 children and young adults.

Please keep this team in your prayers as they reflect God's love by using their hands and feet as God commanded them to do. Another Child Foundation is blessed to have these 15 people representing us and Jesus! 

No comments: